Monday, February 2, 2009

From phia to PHIA

The arrival of "phia" on SL

Right after my first arrival in SL I felt that this character is not me (Girl from next door, who is that , everybody talks about her, but nobody actually knows her).
So before going any further I needed to adapt that look to something more suitable. Isn't that funny how you could immediately identify with this avatar? Seems that your avatar is probably more than the virtual representation of your look and the "want-to-have-look".
I guess going through the program I might get more answers to this hypothesis and understand For the time being I will concentrate on the actual introduction of those two avatars "Before" and "After".


So my first worries were already to adapt slighty the look of my avatar and that's how I finally managed to do my first steps on SL





phia becomes PHIA

A few days after my first experience with SL I had my first meeting in SL . Talking to my "RL" friends I got the advice to adapt my look in SL. So here you go! I did some free shopping and found great stuff.

During the actual meeting I realized that the size of my character was probably something like 1.20m in RL and I also had to adapt it.


So that's when phia became PHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment